werner schurmans from belgium

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
wrnr

werner schurmans from belgium

Post by wrnr » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:50 pm

Hello

what a source of information and people here! Thanks therefore.

I'm a guitar teacher in Belgium, composing for classical guitar, sometimes in combination with the computer.

Recently i decided to put some compositions on the web: much more to come but slowly.The address:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjAHdEI ... ature=mhee

Of course i come here to gain some attention for that but i already discovered a lot of interesting items here so i think i will become an

active member.

Warm greetings from under a grey sky

George Crocket

Re: werner schurmans from belgium

Post by George Crocket » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Hi Werner. Grey skies here too. :(

Welcome to the Delcamp classical guitar forum.

If you have not already done so, please have a look at our welcome page for more information about the forum and its rules.

Now that you have made two posts you have access to all the mp3 files and videos in our recording sections, to all members' scores and levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and you can post your own scores and recordings. After more posts you may apply for access to some higher levels of sheet music in Delcamp's library (see here).

It is helpful if members include their location in their Profile. To do this click on the User Control Panel at the upper left, then the Profile tab, then enter the information.

I am looking forward to your contributions.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

ben etow

Re: werner schurmans from belgium

Post by ben etow » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:51 pm

Hello Werner,

I'm afraid we're sharing the same grey sky...

Warm, season's greetings!

Ben :)

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”