new websites for Aaron Green and Vintage Guitars

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Aaron Green
Luthier

new websites for Aaron Green and Vintage Guitars

Post by Aaron Green » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:35 am

Hi Everyone
So after years of putting off rebuilding my web site, I am happy to say that my new and improved website www.aarongreenguitars.com is complete, for now. I'll be adding stuff as I go along but for now I am just happy to not have to make excuses for my horribly out of date site. I would also like to announce my new site for my activities as a dealer of fine vintage classical and flamenco guitars, www.vintageclassicalguitars.net. I have a handful of guitars that have not made it to the site as of yet including a 1901 Jose Ramirez, 62 Ramirez blanca ex Mario Escudero, Vicente Arias, Manuel Velazquez, De la Chica and coming soon a Barbero. In the sold but worthy of staying on the site- a 61 Bouchet and 84 Romanillos.

Please check out the sites and let me know what you think

thanks
aaron
Aaron Green, Luthier

Guitarists unite to help Anthony Weller. PM me to ask how you may do so as well.

Kent

Re: new websites for Aaron Green and Vintage Guitars

Post by Kent » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:07 am

Very nice Aaron. It is just great to see your hard work develop into the nice presentations you now have. I hope your enjoy your new sites.
Beautiful guitars too! :wink:

petermc61

Post by petermc61 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:43 am

I can't seem to find where the opening specials are... Maybe I missed that bit. :-)

Aaron Green
Luthier

Post by Aaron Green » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:55 am

You're right, you did. Check out my guitar dealing site, I have a lovely Torres model by a well known English maker that is now half off.:)
Aaron Green, Luthier

Guitarists unite to help Anthony Weller. PM me to ask how you may do so as well.

petermc61

Post by petermc61 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:59 am

Wow, I think I might just take that one! :-)

petermc61

Post by petermc61 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:33 am

I do like both the sites. The half price Torres guitar did not last long. Must have been a good one! :-)

Only feedback is that you now have no prices listed for your own guitars. If this is on purpose rather than an oversight, then I thought you should know this drives me mad (and I suspect I am not alone). I HATE to have to enquire for the price of a guitar rather than browse.

Best wishes
Peter

Aaron Green
Luthier

Post by Aaron Green » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:47 pm

HI Peter
I hate to be so vague but it's due to the current wood situation as prices are determined by the woods I use, for the most part anyway. As someone with large stashes of legitimate wood but no paperwork as of yet, it's just how it has to be.
Aaron Green, Luthier

Jonhenry

Post by Jonhenry » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Wish I could afford one now, JohnJ

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”