2nd Guitar Making Course in Ottenschlag/Austria

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Tobias Braun

2nd Guitar Making Course in Ottenschlag/Austria

Post by Tobias Braun » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:12 pm

I am very happy to announce my 2nd guitar making course!
It will take place at the castle of Ottenschlag (like last year), a small village approximately 130 km west of Vienna/Austria.
The dates are: July 28th - August 11th 2013.
If you are interested, you can find more information on my website: http://www.tobiasbraun-guitars.com. You should have experience in (fine) woodworking and know how to handle a plane and a scraper.

Best regards from Austria,

Tobias Braun

George Crocket

Re: 2nd Guitar Making Course in Ottenschlag/Austria

Post by George Crocket » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Hi Tobias.

Welcome to the Delcamp classical guitar forum. I moved your thread to the appropriate part of the forum. I am sure members, not only our luthiers, will be interested.

It would be great if you could introduce yourself here so that we can get to know more about you. So that you can get to know more about us, please have a look at our welcome page.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

Michael_1

Re: 2nd Guitar Making Course in Ottenschlag/Austria

Post by Michael_1 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Tobias,

if i had known earlier I would have been interested....maybe next year?? Same time?

Michael

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”