Update DOS Amigos Homepage

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
mark_de_gooijer

Update DOS Amigos Homepage

Post by mark_de_gooijer » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Dear Guitar Friends!

I have not been around here for quite a while, so it's high time to login again. I guess this section is amongst others nice to notify the updates on the DOS Amigos Homepage (http://www.dosamigos-homepage.nl)

New things the last months:
  • I changed the navigation a bit, so it's more easy to browse through the site and the extended articles.
  • I added some stories about the Guitar Festival Nordhorn and the Pieter van der Staak Festival.
  • I started a modest recordings section where I write about my recordings and the points to improve in the performance.
  • I started a section with personal reviews of classical guitar CDs.
  • Latest music added: Six Petites Pieces Op. 32 by Fernando Sor.
  • Reached the milestone of 500 pieces on the site!
Visit the site if you want to see more!

Happy Playing! :bye:
Mark

pogmoor

Re: Update DOS Amigos Homepage

Post by pogmoor » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:09 am

Thanks for letting us know.
Brilliant site :merci:
Eric from GuitarLoot
Renaissance and Baroque freak; classical guitars by Lester Backshall (2008), Ramirez (Guitarra del Tiempo 2017),
Yamaha (SLG 130NW silent classical guitar 2014).

mandoisland

Post by mandoisland » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:40 pm

Thanks for the update! I had bookmarked your site in my collection of links with free sheet music for the guitar in 2008, now I have just updated the link (that did not work any more)
Thanks for your work!

SusanGRas

Post by SusanGRas » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Thank you!

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”