moved to Oregon City, openings for new students, more

Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Forum rules
Topics archived from Public Space and its subforums after a long period of inactivity, or redundant for some other reason. This section is read-only.
Aaron

moved to Oregon City, openings for new students, more

Post by Aaron » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:24 am

Hi everyone,

It's been a few years since I was truly active in the forums here. Up until this summer, I'd been teaching still in Ann Arbor, MI.

I got busy with founding a non-profit organization related to Free Culture, Open Source Software, Open Educational Resources etc. Those who know me may recall my emphasis on the values of Creative Commons resources, Free Software etc. in learning classical guitar. Obviously, we all benefit greatly from the value of the public domain here. It would be nice if everything were public domain, if only we can still help people who make great resources still pay their bills and keep developing. My organization aims to achieve that. If curious, the site is Snowdrift.coop

Anyway, for my wife's career, we just moved to Oregon City. So for those around here (basically Portland area, on the south side), I have openings for new students. As some may recall, I have a classical degree but my specialty is in music cognition and scientific approaches to learning. There's more about my teaching on my website wolftune.com

Can't promise to be around much, but I'll see.

In harmony,
Aaron Wolf

Return to “Archives of Public Space and its subforums”