Collection of scores for guitar - Levels D01 to D03

The 1st collection comprises scores published by Jean-François Delcamp for levels D01 to D03. Permission to download these scores is granted after a member has had 2 messages approved by the moderators.
Forum rules
Permission to download these scores is granted after a member has had 2 messages approved by the moderators.
All_thumbs

Post by All_thumbs » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:02 pm

Thanks. I have been using this to figure out what level of pieces I should go out and buy.

Uwe

Thank you

Post by Uwe » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:25 pm

Oh yes, i agree with all of you. Many many thanks from cologne/germany.

SeventhString

Post by SeventhString » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:06 am

I just can add my deepest regard for the work you´ve done for this site.
Now i can go on doing my favourite amusement forever it seems,
playing beautiful songs on my beloved guitar and drinking a cup of coffee :)

Julian from germany

charlesgentry

Post by charlesgentry » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:46 am

Yes, a fantanstic resource!

Regards,

Charles

sTvor

Post by sTvor » Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:04 am

This section is amazing. I am especially grateful for the material oriented towards beginners.

austin280

Post by austin280 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:22 pm

This is probably the best guitar website i have ever seen. Thank you very much and i really appreciate it.

joestone

Post by joestone » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:18 am

I can only second, third, fourth as it were all the above sentiments! This is a fantastic resource which should keep CGers of all abilities occupied for many years :wink:

I am currently wading through some of the Level 3 music and enjoying it immensely. I hope to be fully conversant with the Level 4 stuff this time next year.

Keep on rocking in the free world everyone :twisted:

arielmex1

Post by arielmex1 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:48 pm

Chapeau for Monsieur Delcamp, beautiful work and very helpful for everyone, on behalf of my students and myself tank you so much.

smileyguitar

Post by smileyguitar » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:18 am

Does anyone know what software or notation program was used to generate these sheets? I assume they were generated on a computer? They not only look marvelous but also contain useful fingering info ...

Ivi

Post by Ivi » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:12 am

I could not log out without sayin a big thanks for all the pieces i had the chance to download. Beautiful work. Thank you.

javelinaboy

Post by javelinaboy » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:52 pm

Great site. Thanks Jean-François. I'll be letting my students and colleagues know about it.

LaPat27

Post by LaPat27 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:56 pm

This is truly an exceptional resource. Thanks to all for contributing the transcriptions. I appreciate the work it requires.

All the best,

James

Consiliere

Post by Consiliere » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:25 pm

Thanks for this really unique resource!

Vito Simplicio
Composer

Post by Vito Simplicio » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:19 pm

Cher M. Delcamp,

Comme vous pouvez voir votre générosité a apporté tellement la joie et la connaissance aux guitaristes classiques par dehors le monde.

Nous sommes éternellement avec reconnaissance,

Vito

(As you can see your generosity has brought so much joy and knowledge to classical guitarists throughout the world. We are eternally grateful,)
Last edited by Vito Simplicio on Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarkStranger59

Post by DarkStranger59 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:10 pm

Thank you providing this collection! :)

Return to “Scores for classical guitar - D01, D02, D03”