Collection of scores for guitar - Levels D01 to D03

The 1st collection comprises scores published by Jean-François Delcamp for levels D01 to D03. Permission to download these scores is granted after a member has had 2 messages approved by the moderators.
Forum rules
Permission to download these scores is granted after a member has had 2 messages approved by the moderators.
mordent

Monsieur Delcamp.

Post by mordent » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:31 pm

My dear Monsieur Delcamp. I salute you,sir., as a matchless human being. Your selfless endeavour ,dedication,determination and altruism has flowered into a worldwide fraternity of thousands of grateful members who enjoy this astonishing website which must be the envy of the musical world. Your example has inspired other selfless and altruistic individuals to gather around you and help to administer this truly great site. It is an astonishing achievement. If I was a member of your great Nation I would be actively canvassing for your elevation to the Legion d' Honneur. You have certainly brought great honour to France.

silency

Post by silency » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:25 pm

Thanks,

thuzmund

Post by thuzmund » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:22 pm

Terrific resource :lol:

Jay Huang

Post by Jay Huang » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:14 am

Thank you for the wonderful pieces.
The well organized ones saved me much time finding here and there.

DJU

Post by DJU » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:13 pm

Even though it has been expressed many times over I have to say thankyou for such a wonderful collection of Pieces.

Darren

dhamonangan

Post by dhamonangan » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:31 pm

THank you..it help me alot starting again after quiting playing for quite a long time, im sure it will help me start. GOd bless!

Ciaran

Collection

Post by Ciaran » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:34 am

Thanks for this wonderful collection. I've been looking around on the net, but couldn't find anything better than this. I appreciate it very much. It makes me love playing my good old guitar again.

Rik700

Post by Rik700 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:28 pm

Thank You
Merci
Spacibo
Gracias
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sehightower

Re: Thanks for all these pieces

Post by sehightower » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:20 am

thank you .. These are exactly what bi need to practice...

huzyodad

Post by huzyodad » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:37 am

I feel as gitty as a school girl, knowing I have access to all of these wonderful pieces!!! :guitare:

easyclassical

Post by easyclassical » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:33 am

Hi fols, I am having a tough time getting the mp3s for these pieces as I cannot understand French. Can someone direct me to another area to get them?

Jean-François Delcamp
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jean-François Delcamp » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:00 pm

Hello easyclassical,
:idea: :arrow: (Link no longer available)
To download the MP3s, videos and on-line courses from the forums whose language you do not speak:
You can post your messages in the mini-forums (illustrated by the little flags at the bottom of the main index page) if you do not speak the main language, and join the "002 posted messages" group in that forum. If you have enjoyed a particular MP3 or video, please inform the person. A "bravo" is understood in many languages and always pleases people.

jfd
:( + ♫ = :)

easyclassical

Post by easyclassical » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:13 am

Jean-François Delcamp wrote:Hello easyclassical,
:idea: :arrow: (Link no longer available)
To download the MP3s, videos and on-line courses from the forums whose language you do not speak:
You can post your messages in the mini-forums (illustrated by the little flags at the bottom of the main index page) if you do not speak the main language, and join the "002 posted messages" group in that forum. If you have enjoyed a particular MP3 or video, please inform the person. A "bravo" is understood in many languages and always pleases people.

jfd
Jean, thank you, I will investigate more; thank you.

easyclassical

Post by easyclassical » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:12 pm

Jean, how many posts does it take on the French forum to be able to listen? I posted two messages and it said I did not have the permission to view the file.

Thank you,

Anthony

Jean-François Delcamp
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jean-François Delcamp » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:11 am

:arrow: (Link no longer available)
:( + ♫ = :)

Return to “Scores for classical guitar - D01, D02, D03”