Collection of scores for guitar - Levels D01 to D03

The 1st collection comprises scores published by Jean-François Delcamp for levels D01 to D03. Permission to download these scores is granted after a member has had 2 messages approved by the moderators.
Forum rules
Permission to download these scores is granted after a member has had 2 messages approved by the moderators.
easyclassical

Re: Thanks for all these pieces

Post by easyclassical » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:49 pm

Jean, thanks for the help, I already posted the required amount of posts on the French forumn, and ehrn I try to listen to the level 1 mp3s, it tells me this: "You do not have the required permissions to read topics within this forum."

What could be my problem?

easyclassical

Post by easyclassical » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:50 pm

Jean, I think I got it, It seems as though I had to go into the user's group section and request permission there.

Sorry for all the trouble. I need to be approved by a moderator there also.

Thanks a bunch.

Anthony

lesotho72

Post by lesotho72 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:35 pm

Jean,

Thank you so much for making all of these pieces available in a single spot. Also for creating such a wonderful website and forum. It is truly inspiring to read posts from around the world from people who also love guitar. I am only a beginner but am willing and prepared to work hard and enjoy all the steps along the way. You should be very proud of what you have created!

Thanks again,
Dan

profbob

Re: Your sheet music is fabulous, what a wonderful resource

Post by profbob » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:02 pm

I am retired and have been practicing fairly simple to somewhat complicated material, picked at random from among my numerous books of sheet music.
I must say many thanks for this great resource of music from basic to somewhat complex in Level 1 - 4.
Now I can at least begin to build up a repertoire from material that takes me through various stages, starting with simpler and going to more complex.
My practice sessions will certainly be more interesting and entertaining to me now.
Thanks again.

Mermaid

Post by Mermaid » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:33 pm

What a wonderful music library!

Thank you so much,

Mermaid

Confusius

Post by Confusius » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:32 pm

Yay, I have been accepted.

Looks great. Thanks a mil. :mrgreen:

HoustonSy

Re: Just a question about sheetmusic and copyright

Post by HoustonSy » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:34 am

Dear Jean-François Delcamp,
Now I'm really confused. You said :""Only certain pieces published by companies that have disappeared"
However, when I was attempting to locate compositions on your Forum by Alvaro Dalmar, whose music is no longer being published, I was warned and rebuked. His publishing company, Dalmus Editions died with him. Please clarify.
Thank you,
Sy

johnhenry

Post by johnhenry » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:41 pm

Jean:
Thank you for this wonderful resource. You're generosity is remarkable.
Would that playing mechanism were so available!

Thanks again,
Johnhenry

knyazoo

Post by knyazoo » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:48 pm

Thanks for everything on this forum. these are very useful collections, and this new form, that one pdf contains all the pieces of one level is a good idea.

wasp

Post by wasp » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:25 am

Grateful thanks for making this incredible resource available.
I'm certain that it will be a great help to myself and many other would be CG students.

100Roy001

Post by 100Roy001 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:45 pm

Thank you very much! I have enough pieces now for a lifetime! :P

bond3

Post by bond3 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:28 pm

wonderful songs, I say thank you for the sharing:)

jiv

Post by jiv » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:28 pm

People have been asking on this forum "What makes you happy?" Well, I am extremely happy today. I have been accepted to the '002-group' on this forum and have downloaded my first package of sheet music from there. I downloaded 130 pages of Level 4 pieces which seem to suit my abilities perfectly and what a perfect selection. I am at once getting excited to reach the next level.
Thanks for this wonderful collection, jiv.

speerie

Post by speerie » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:13 pm

Many, many thanks for this initiative, it's very altruistic of you to make it available.
Respect.

kc4262

Post by kc4262 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:22 pm

Many thanks for the music!

Much appreciated, Kevin

Return to “Scores for classical guitar - D01, D02, D03”