Octave Treble Clef?

Classical Guitar technique: studies, scales, arpeggios, theory
Forum rules
IV Laws governing the quotation/citation of music

For discussion of studies, scales, arpeggios and theory.
tenn

Post by tenn » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:19 pm

He is speaking for himself. And I'm speaking for myself, as it happens in defence of Florentin who has always struck me as a friendly, helpful chap.

Thomas

Florentin Tise

Post by Florentin Tise » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:38 pm

you feel the need for an apology?

ok

I am sorry I used bold letters
I am sorry I was confusing in my explanation
I am sorry I was wrong

and yes, I am sorry I ever responded to your post, because you got the wrong impression. If you think I come on here to be rude to people you have it all wrong - I don't have time for something like that.

do you understand how "alternate tunning" works now?

You will basically hear your guitar sound an octave lower than what is written on the page. This is what I should have said from the beginning.

classicalgas

Post by classicalgas » Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:03 pm

I don't need anything from you. Especially a bogus apology.

If you didn't know that capitalizing more than a word or two and that adding bold to that is considering shouting on the internet and rude behavior, now you do.

I got the wrong impression because you didn't correct it, but instead continued to show attitude, just as you continued to give confusing and erroneious info in several of your posts and addressed my confusion with attitude, just as you continue to show it in your last post.

I understand the tuning and octave questions now, no thanks to you.

Marie-Claire

Post by Marie-Claire » Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:07 pm

I closed the thread because it was likely to degenerate into a non productive exchange of remarks. I do not approve nor disapprove one of the participants.
The topic is closed.
Marie-Claire

Return to “Classical Guitar technique”