Jason Vieaux "What a wonderful world" transcription

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
richtm

Jason Vieaux "What a wonderful world" transcription

Post by richtm » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:17 am

Hi Folks,
I wonder if somebody already thought about the effort to write Jason Vieauxs Version of „What a wonderful world“ by Louis Armstrong down?
There are at least 3 versions/recordings on youtube. What’s about asking Jason personally on this subject? Opinions? I mean he published „In a sentimental mood“. Maybe he is about to publish it.
Does somebody know more about it?
I am seriously thinking about writing it down. It’s such an intreaging transcription!! I started with the intro which was like a evening (1 ½ hours work).
But I would also love to devide the task into couple of sections. Somebody willing to colaborate?
What’s about later publishing it? Probably it’s prohibited. Does somebody know about it?
Or is here somebody willing to do it for money, effordable for me?
Looking forward to your comments my colleagues…
Regards from Hamburg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ernest Köröskenyi 1977 Cedar; Pauline Bernabe Especial 2007 Spruce, 2012 Cedar; Andreas Kirmse 2017 Cedar DT; Philipp Lerche Torres 2018 Spruce

richtm

Re: Jason Vieaux "What a wonderful world" transcription

Post by richtm » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:31 pm

Jasons PM on my question if the arrangement is going to be pubished:

" at some point I would like to finish the actual music notes on it. I do all of these by ear, for my own pleasure, not really thinking about publishing. It would be nice to have it out, but I am swamped with concert repertoire and teaching usually.

JV"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ernest Köröskenyi 1977 Cedar; Pauline Bernabe Especial 2007 Spruce, 2012 Cedar; Andreas Kirmse 2017 Cedar DT; Philipp Lerche Torres 2018 Spruce

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”