Rumores de la Caleta

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
rageandlove04

Rumores de la Caleta

Post by rageandlove04 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:07 pm

Anyone have a good arrangement for this song? I have the one out of the big "Guitar Classics" book by AMSCO (i think) and they change the main theme around (the way the E chord is played before the fast legato runs). Does anyopne have a good free arrangemet? (i like parkening's, anything like that?) Thanks.

norban

Post by norban » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:40 pm

Try the Thomas Koenigs arr. on his site http://www.thomaskoenigs.de

rageandlove04

Post by rageandlove04 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:12 am

^Thanks, but that's like the one that I have...instead of the triplits there's the low E, then a sequence of 4 16th notes (B G# (high)b (high)e) then the E an octave above the low E and then the fast legato run. I'm thinkinh this may be unique to parkening's arrangement, but im not sure. Thank you for the reply though.

Ken Thompson

Post by Ken Thompson » Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:52 am

The Parkening version is in a book called Romanza with a catalonian song and the anonymous romance that everybody already knows. This transcription is a very difficult piece, especially the middle part, but it's so beautiful that it's worth the trouble. Rumores de la caleta means 'sounds of the seashore' and the rythym always makes me think of the waves coming up on the beach and the water trickling around the rocks. I can't find any numbers anywhere in the book to order it by, but the publisher is Antigua Casa Sherry-Brener Ltd. of Madrid. The copyright is 1973 so I'm sure it's still under copyright.

After the opening E chord, the fingering is like an E chord but moved up a fret, and the base line is C-D-B. The legato run is a-b-c d-e-f g-f-d in triplets. Does that help any?
Ken

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”