Problem with sheet music

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
cardamomo

Post by cardamomo » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:49 pm

Yes, the English forum. So you'll become subscribed to that section in a few hours.

Alessio

Trystramys

Post by Trystramys » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:55 pm

neo wrote:it says membership of this group is pending. Also it says that I can be a member if have posted 4 messages on the forum.

Are they refering to the entire forum??
yes, it refers to the entire forum. check back periodically to see if your subscription has been approved.

Jean-François Delcamp
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jean-François Delcamp » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:06 pm

Hello to all,
I will close the forums "Preparation of the One line guitar lessons" and "One line guitar lessons" thank-you copy out this that is for you useful, all the messages and files these forums will be eliminated January 15 2006.

These forums will be opened again when the next version 3 of phpBB will have seen the light of day. This version will allow integrating harmonious of the text and pictures. For the moment the forums did not well conceive to give courses.

On this site can see you screen captures of the version 3 of phpBB. http://lambcutlet.org/gallery/phpBB22_screenshots Captures screen concerning the joined files:
http://lambcutlet.org/gallery/phpBB22_M ... _inline002

Cordially,
Jean-François Delcamp
:( + ♫ = :)

nader

Post by nader » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:30 pm

Hi neo send me your email and i'll help :)

Nader

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”