Weiss Sonata 19

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
jewell

Re: Weiss Sonata 19

Post by jewell » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:54 am

What an amazing set of resources! The Suite 14, however, is not the Sonata 19 (SM 114). The Lute tab for the Sonata appears similar, but I cannot read it. . Thank you, Jim

Altophile

Re: Weiss Sonata 19

Post by Altophile » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:04 pm

Mark Clifton-Gaultier wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:01 am
A friend of mine has taken it upon himself to transcribe Weiss' entire output - not sure how far along with the project he is but you will find London Suite 14 here: https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... HxmAzuIQij

These arrangements don't come with editorial notes or indications of octave transpositions as far as I'm aware, but I know that they all work well on a standard guitar as he performs each suite for our society as he completes them.

The arrangements are free to download - there are also hundreds of duets, trios and other ensembles available - all with individually graded parts.
That is an awesome site! I looked at some of the arrangements and they appear to be first rate. Be sure to thank your friend for me:-)

~Sean

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”