The Beatles Arr. Kazuhito Yamashita

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Vivace

The Beatles Arr. Kazuhito Yamashita

Post by Vivace » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:01 pm

I am looking for book The Beatles arranged by Kazuhito Yamashita, maybe someone can help me , where I can buy it.

Thanks

David Norton

Re: The Beatles Arr. Kazuhito Yamashita

Post by David Norton » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Not familiar with this one. There's a very good set of Beatles tunes by Toru Takemitsu, which has been widely recorded. You may want to try that one.
David Norton
Salt Lake City, UT

It's called "Facebook" because "Narcissistbook" was too hard to spell.

John O

Post by John O » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:45 pm

He has recorded a 2-CD set of Beatles arrangements, but I don't think he has published them.

Vivace

Post by Vivace » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:09 pm

Dear Fugue and David_Norton

The CD title Kazuhito Yamashita - Hey Jude & Yesterday (1999) ( 2 CD ) , From this album I only have Yesterday ( sheet ), I'm looking for a complete arrangement from this Hey Jude & Yesterday CD.
Kazuhito Yamashita have a good arrangement and very interesting but a bit difficult and very festive arrangement, that's the most I like
Last edited by Vivace on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John O

Post by John O » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:58 pm

They are extremely difficult indeed! I saw him play about a 30 min set of them a few years ago--several required considerable left hand gymnastics--maybe not quite up to "Pictures" level, but close in places. Good luck trying to find them.

flamen

Post by flamen » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:04 pm

up to now I haven't found the book but the links to :

- online mp3 of the Beatles collection: http://mp3pn.biz/song/6822240/Kazuhito_ ... _-_I_Will/

- a marketplace featuring the albums of this excellent guitarist with exception of the Beatles collection; ( his arrangement of Yesterday, in my opinion, is the best in rendering the flavor of the original song) :

http://mp3pn.biz/song/6822240/Kazuhito_ ... _-_I_Will/

tubeman

Post by tubeman » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:44 pm

I have a copy of his 2-CD set of Beatles arrangements that I never listen to. PM if anyone is interested in it.
Kenny Hill Signature 2017 spruce/cedar/Indian
Randy Angella 2009 sp/Br

tubeman

Post by tubeman » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:53 am

tubeman wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:44 pm
I have a copy of his 2-CD set of Beatles arrangements that I never listen to. PM if anyone is interested in it.
I decided to keep it.
Kenny Hill Signature 2017 spruce/cedar/Indian
Randy Angella 2009 sp/Br

Peskyendeavour

Post by Peskyendeavour » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:10 am

flamen wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:04 pm
up to now I haven't found the book but the links to :

- online mp3 of the Beatles collection: http://mp3pn.biz/song/6822240/Kazuhito_ ... _-_I_Will/

- a marketplace featuring the albums of this excellent guitarist with exception of the Beatles collection; ( his arrangement of Yesterday, in my opinion, is the best in rendering the flavor of the original song) :

http://mp3pn.biz/song/6822240/Kazuhito_ ... _-_I_Will/
Unfortunately these links don't work in uk - was hoping to listen :-(

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”