While that's true, JQ, you can "overdose" on any vitamin, including the B-complex. Super-high doses of vitamin C can lower the pH of your urine and cause kidney damage. Symptoms due to niacin overdose (according to a web search--I'm not a doctor) include paresthesias, gout and hyperglycemia. So, be careful taking megadoses.JQ. wrote:B vitamins are water soluable and don't build up in your system like fat soluable vitamins such as E and A. If you take more B vitamins than your body can use, you'll simply pass them in your urine.
BTW, I would have guessed the reason for niacin's effect on your CTS was that it is a mild anti-inflammatory.