Im selling my
- Renè Barslaag classical guitar Spruce/East Indian Rosewood
- Granada 1983
- 650 mm
- Top: Spruce
- Back and Sides: East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Tuners: Alessi (ebony knobs)
- Bridge Rosewood (12 holes)
- slightly radiused FB
- New frets
- Sound: great!
- In good condition adequate to the age
- Price 3300 Euro (negotiabale)
- Vewing and trying at my place possible (PM)
- Nearest City is Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany.
I'm selling this guitar because I have more instruments that I can come around to play and I think it should be played!
There is a repaired (Sebastian Stenzel, Luthier) ding behind the e1-hole (slipped string).
The guitar has been recently refretted (Sebastian Stenzel). There are some nail traces on the top beneath the sound hole.
No structural problems, no repaires, no cracks. Here are some pics (pics of better resolution can be made available).
To keep the price of the instrument reasonable I did not have it repolished. But if so wished for, I can arrange for a polishing, possibly by Sebastian Stenzel, but that will cost some additional few hundred Euros...
(Pictures by the courtesy of Paul Jaroslawski ©)
Here are some sound examples (all played on exactly that guitar):
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Music is a big continent with different landscapes and corners. Some of them I do visit frequently, some from time to time and some I know from hearsay only ...
My Youtube Channel is: TheMusicalEvents