- Type / luthier: Wolverton Plantilla Elevated Fingerboard
- Year of construction:2017
- Scale length (mm):640-660
- Nut width (mm):Your choice
- Bracing (fan/lattice/other):Lattice
- Back / Sides:Rosewood
- Fingerboard / (bridge):Ebony/Rosewood
- Condition:New built to your specs.
- Price: $4,600 USD (plus Paypal fees if you go that route)
- Viewing / trial possible:commission
- Location (nearest city):Laguna Beach, CA
Summer sale. $400 off the price of a commissioned Wolverton plantilla guitar with a lattice braced(wood) Cedar top and Indian rosewood back and sides. The back will feature my arched/braceless design with a carbon fiber core which increases the punch, projection, and creates an increased sense of "air" around the notes. Other back and side woods available at an additional cost. This price is good for standard appointments.
I've been doing a lot of spruce/maple traditional style guitars, so I'm offering some incentive to try one of my more modern, bigger sounding instruments.
See photos for examples of this style of guitar. (Example guitars have additional marquetry, but the sale price includes your choice of rosette style and matching tie block decoration.)