- Type / luthier: Classical/ Paulino Bernabé
- Year of construction: 2012
- Scale length (mm): 650
- Nut width (mm): 52
- Top: Canadian Cedar
- Back / Sides: Madagascar Rosewood
- Fingerboard / (bridge): Ebony / (Rosewood)
- Sound: Power and clear sound.
- Condition: Excellent
- Price: 3800€
- Viewing / trial possible: Yes
- Location (nearest city): Madrid
Concert guitar of great quality/price ratio, built in the Paulino Bernabé´s workshop with a powerful and clear sound, and very ease of play. The condition is excellent. Wood with a minimum age of 10 years in the workshop, with a natural drying to get the signature sound of Spanish classical guitars. The varnish is shellac, handmade and handcrafted. I don't accept trade offers. Regards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by escasou on Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.