AT €.7000 Philip Woodfield Grand Concert II 2013, Vienna

jowori

Re: AT €.7000 Philip Woodfield Grand Concert II 2013, Vienna

Post by jowori » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:05 pm

:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jowori

Post by jowori » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:59 pm

Hello,
The guitar is not for sale anymore, I decided to keep it. :wink:
Greets,
jowori

MadAxeMan

Post by MadAxeMan » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:54 pm

congrats :D

if it was mine, I would decide to keep it as well

GuitarX

Post by GuitarX » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:15 pm

If that's the model that Marcin Dylla plays, then you made a wise decision.

UKsteve

Post by UKsteve » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:50 pm

GuitarX wrote:If that's the model that Marcin Dylla plays, then you made a wise decision.
Dylla plays the slightly smaller GCIII, like a Torres plantilla. Otherwise, it's the same guitar - Philip's lattice top and dropped top at the treble fingerboard. Dylla's is Brazilian.

Cheers,
Stvee

dvorovi

Post by dvorovi » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:03 am

Helli my name is Petar,and I am new on this forum.I am from Serbia Novi Sad, I have recently sold my Dominique Delaru cedar guitar.Now I am loocking for another instrument .I woulde like spruce on the top,I saw this philiph Woodfilde and it is a beautiful guitar.I woulde like to order one for me,so I have a unusual question to ask the Jowori.Is there any chance to visit you in Austria and try your guitar.I want to be sure that Woodfilde guitar is write choise for me.
I know that guitar is not for sale, it woulde be big help and pleasure to play your instrument.

Regards

Tarbaby (1953 - 2016)

Post by Tarbaby (1953 - 2016) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:11 am

Hi Petar, and welcome!

Since jowori's user name shows up in black, it means he is no longer a member. He might rejoin at some point, so keep on checking. :wink:

In the meantime, may I invite you to tell us a bit more about yourself in the "Introduce yourself" section here? In an effort to help thwart spammers, Mr. Delcamp now requires an introduction from newly registered members:
The accounts of new users who have not introduced themselves within a few hours of registering are deleted, and they will need to register again.
You will get a proper welcome and some tips on how to get the most out of the Forum.

Have fun!

Alan

UKsteve

Post by UKsteve » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:35 pm

dvorovi wrote: woulde like to order one for me,so I have a unusual question to ask the Jowori.Is there any chance to visit you in Austria and try your guitar.I want to be sure that Woodfilde guitar is write choise for me.
You'd be far better to visit Philip and try his guitars at his workshop, especially as you seem to have practically made your mind up. He essentially makes 3 different models and there is then a range of expression within these.

I went to Philip wanting the guitar that Tennant/Burley/Tampalini play. After hearing my preferences and watching me play, Philip suggested something different. Don't buy a dog and try to bark yourself - i.e. I went with Philips preferences rather than my own. The result is that I got a fabulous guitar that far exceeded my expectations.

There is no guarantee that a model built for someone else will be as good as one built specifically for you.

Cheers,
Steve

dvorovi

Post by dvorovi » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:38 pm

Thank you Steve for advice,I appreciate that.I am from Serbia and it is little complicated to get British visa,so I thought to try one of his guitars ,to get some kind of "pictures" .And Vienna is aboute 5 hours drive from my town.I am also interested of german doble top luthier Andreas Kirmse,Maybe for start I can send Philip some video of playing or via skype,I don't know.
I have recently sold my Dominique Delarue cedar guitar ,so I am loocking for something different.
Cheers,
Petar

savaguitar

Post by savaguitar » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:57 am

As crazy this question may sound, but is it still available? :-D

pogmoor

Post by pogmoor » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:39 am

savaguitar wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:57 am
As crazy this question may sound, but is it still available? :-D
As jowori's user name shows up in black, it means he is no longer a member, so he is not in a position to answer your question.
Eric from GuitarLoot
Renaissance and Baroque freak; classical guitars by Lester Backshall (2008), Ramirez (Guitarra del Tiempo 2017),
Yamaha (SLG 130NW silent classical guitar 2014).

savaguitar

Post by savaguitar » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:45 am

Thanks pogmoor!

Return to “Archives of past "Classical Guitars for Sale"”