American Collection

Under this heading you can announce your own events and work products, including the publications of books, magazines, sheet music, CDs, videos, guitars you build, professional events like shows, training courses, festivals and competitions. Any member of the forum who wishes, may open a thread in this forum (but only one) using his/her name for the promotion of their efforts without limitation on the number of posts.
stratlanta

Re: American Collection

Post by stratlanta » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:11 pm

Wow - really enjoying the "Mishima String Quartet" section. I've never heard this before (clearly demonstrating my lack of knowledge about classical music in general I'm sure... LOL). Although the opening to the third part just about startled me out of my chair... haha!
Bastien Burlot "Alkemia" SP/IN, Dominique Delarue CD/MB, Stephan Connor SP/MP, Kenneth Brogger SP/AR, Kris Barnett "phi" CD/EB, Lorenzo Frignani SP/IR, Dieter Müller Double Top CD/MR, Sergio Perez "Segovia" CD/IR

stratlanta

Post by stratlanta » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:59 am

stratlanta wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:49 pm
Matthew McAllister wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:15 am
stratlanta wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:53 pm
I love what I’ve heard of this so far. I have to admit that I’ve been binge watching all of your videos on YouTube while on vacation this week. I’m about to order a bunch of your records. Can’t wait.
Thank you very much, be great to hear your feedback and enjoy listening! :merci:
Will do - ordered 4 of your records over the weekend. Hoping to get through them this week!
At the risk of sounding all "nerdy fan-boy" (too late) ..... I LOVE this record. I've been playing it in my office all week. I usually have to listen to new music a few times before it settles in and I can decide how I feel about it, and this record has really grown on me. Thanks!
Bastien Burlot "Alkemia" SP/IN, Dominique Delarue CD/MB, Stephan Connor SP/MP, Kenneth Brogger SP/AR, Kris Barnett "phi" CD/EB, Lorenzo Frignani SP/IR, Dieter Müller Double Top CD/MR, Sergio Perez "Segovia" CD/IR

Matthew McAllister
Concert performers

Post by Matthew McAllister » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:38 pm

stratlanta wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:11 pm
Wow - really enjoying the "Mishima String Quartet" section. I've never heard this before (clearly demonstrating my lack of knowledge about classical music in general I'm sure... LOL). Although the opening to the third part just about startled me out of my chair... haha!
Yeah the opening of that movement is intense!

Matthew McAllister
Concert performers

Post by Matthew McAllister » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:39 pm

stratlanta wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:59 am
stratlanta wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:49 pm
Matthew McAllister wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:15 am

Thank you very much, be great to hear your feedback and enjoy listening! :merci:
Will do - ordered 4 of your records over the weekend. Hoping to get through them this week!
At the risk of sounding all "nerdy fan-boy" (too late) ..... I LOVE this record. I've been playing it in my office all week. I usually have to listen to new music a few times before it settles in and I can decide how I feel about it, and this record has really grown on me. Thanks!
I am really honoured to hear that, thank you for listening to the album and I am really touched that you are enjoying it so much!

Return to “Members' Announcements”