- Type / luthier: Lute renaissance 7c B Keville
- Year of construction: 2007
- Scale length (mm):610mm
- Nut width (mm): 54mm
- Bracing (fan/lattice/other): authentic lute
- Back / Sides:1/4 sawn ash
- Fingerboard / (bridge): ebony
- Sound: bright and authentic
- Condition: excellant
- Viewing / trial possible:Shepperton Surrey
- Location (nearest city): London
Renaissance 7 course 615mm scale length G tuning.
Authentic design based on Gerle following David Van Edwards drawings.
11 ribs of 1/4 sawn ash
Alpine spruce soundboard
Flamed sycamore neck, pegbox and bridge.
Strung with nylgut
Hand oiled finish
Complete with Kingham MTM case (current price over £500)
Excellent condition with minimal use.
Made by experienced semi-pro maker and pro guitar teacher with many years experience.
Selling because iI need to downsize my collection now and it really deserves to be played.
Great value lute and professional case. Collection only.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.