Greetings from Maryland

candiceguitar

Greetings from Maryland

Post by candiceguitar » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:02 pm

Hello,

I had an account a while ago that expired and I've just rejoined. I am a professional player, lecturer and teacher. I also work behind the scenes in arts management. Please stop by my website www.candicemowbray.com for my biography and links to music.

Thank you for adding me.

Best,
Candice Mowbray

oski79

Re: Greetings from Maryland

Post by oski79 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:20 pm

Welcome Back Candice!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can occasionally get rather heated. Delcamp takes great strides to avoid that. Here are Mssr. Delcamp’s thoughts on the subject.

Please note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome back!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

Jack Douglas

Post by Jack Douglas » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:16 pm

Hi Candice,

Great to see you here. I'll look forward to your posts.

Jack
Richard Brune 'Artist' Cedar/Brazilian 1996

singlechange

Post by singlechange » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:39 pm

Nice to see another guitarist from the Washington, D.C. metro area and a well known, talented and beautiful recording artist too. Welcome, Candice. Robert A.
Cynthia H. Burton 1993

candiceguitar

Post by candiceguitar » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:37 pm

Jack Douglas wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:16 pm
Hi Candice,

Great to see you here. I'll look forward to your posts.

Jack
Hi Jack! Good to know you are in this forum.

Candice

candiceguitar

Post by candiceguitar » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:39 pm

singlechange wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:39 pm
Nice to see another guitarist from the Washington, D.C. metro area and a well known, talented and beautiful recording artist too. Welcome, Candice. Robert A.
Hi Robert! Thanks for the awfully kind words.

Candice

Return to “Introduce yourself”