- Bracing (fan/lattice/other): fan
- Back / Sides: Madagascar Rosewood
- Fingerboard / (bridge): Ebony
- Sound: deep, dry, Madrid style
- Condition: excellent
- Price: Euros 4250 plus postage
- Viewing / trial possible: yes
- Location (nearest city): Vienna

For sale a Paulino Bernabe M 50 CD/MR from the year 2016. I am the first owner of the guitar, which has been kept, since its purchase, in a hard case in a humidity/temperature controlled environment The top bears 3 superficial scratches of which one only can be photographed (see photo), no structural issues whatsoever.
The sound is impressive, firm basses perfectly balanced with crystal-like trembles. Midrange stands out clearly and intonation is great, no note across the fingerboard is wrongly accentuated. Neck profile is thin and flat, but not extremely, making the guitar a joy to play. The slightly narrower neck width makes barres easier to execute, ideal for those with rather short fingers. I am forced to sell this guitar for financial reasons. The guitar is accompanied with wood authentication papers issued by Bernabe’s workshop and a set of PB strings plus a Nomad humidifier. I would be happy to answer any further questions. I am terribly sory, I cannot provide CITES documents, so the guitar is for sale in the EU only.

Nikos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nikos_Greek

Re: AT €.4250 Paulino Bernabe M 50 cedar 2016, Vienna

Post by Nikos_Greek » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:19 pm

Forgot to mention, the case (Hiscox) in included in the price.
Regards

Nikos_Greek

Re: AT €.4250 Paulino Bernabe M 50 cedar 2016, Vienna

Post by Nikos_Greek » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:54 pm

Dear moderators, the guitar is not for sale anymore. Could you please remove the add?
Thanks,
Nikos

Return to “Archives of past "Classical Guitars for Sale"”