Returning member to Delcamp

Jeff Hopkins

Returning member to Delcamp

Post by Jeff Hopkins » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:57 pm

Hello all!

I've been playing guitar for 30 years now. I play primarily classical guitar and a few years ago I started delving into period instruments like 19th century replicas and 17th century Baroque guitar replicas. Besides playing, I also teach guitar; acoustic and electric, ukulele and some banjo too :D

Great to visit this site again and I was a member a couple times over the years but I forget to post for a month or two :wink:

Looking forward to all of the insightful posts and to see some of the new content on this site as well!

Jeff

simonm

Re: Returning member to Delcamp

Post by simonm » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:05 pm

Welcome back to the forum Jeff,

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- To get started please take a look at the new member info here: http://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/v ... 28&t=36537

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- It is useful to put your location into your profile so that people can see where you are located. Just click on your name on the right and then on "edit profile".

- I can immediately think of at least one other member who teaches banjo. :-)

Regards,

Simon

Pessoa

Re: Returning member to Delcamp

Post by Pessoa » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Welcome back Jeff!

Return to “Introduce yourself”