Greeting from Saigon, Vietnam: self-introduction

Bogia

Greeting from Saigon, Vietnam: self-introduction

Post by Bogia » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:01 am

Greeting from Saigon, Vietnam.

I am at early 40s (as of 2018) and have started self-learning guitar since a couple years ago a bit of classical guitar and a bit of rhythm, learning chords, harmonization, I play with both acoustic steel strings guitar and nylon classical guitar (preferred).
I am in love with vintage JP guitars as they have good sound vs my $ budget, play-ability, durability in our local weather as well as local market availability.

Love to exchange with you all and learn more about music, the guitar and guitar playing, rhythm, harmonization, improvisation.

Bogia
Last edited by Bogia on Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cervantes MC500, cedar (Japan, 70s)
Mitsuru Tamura No 1000, cedar (1974)
Yamaha FG252D, OM, (70s)
Morris W50 (70s)

oski79

Re: new member self-introduction

Post by oski79 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:17 am

Welcome to Delcamp!

You might notice I moved your post to the "Introduce Yourself" forum...

If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this page for a good rundown on how the forum works, rules, history, etc. You have found a great source of classical guitar knowledge, as we have a wide assortment of members, from beginners to performing artists, with a number of fine teachers, historians, and luthiers. So feel free to ask any questions you might have, but consider using the search function first, as many topics have already been discussed at length.

If you participate in other online forums, you might notice that things can occasionally get rather heated. We work hard to keep that from happening on Delcamp. Please read Mssr. Delcamp’s thoughts on the subject.

Please note that there is a requirement to post an average of once a month. Members not meeting this standard may have their memberships terminated.

Adding your location to your profile is a nice touch. Many of us have made new friends from doing just that.

Again, welcome to the forum!

Regards,

oski79
“People may say I can’t sing, but no one can ever say I didn’t sing.” --Florence Foster Jenkins

Bogia

Re: Greeting from Saigon, Vietnam: self-introduction

Post by Bogia » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:59 am

thank you!

I have just added location to the subject line and some minor tweaks in my introduction msg.

Have a good day
Regards,
Bogia
Cervantes MC500, cedar (Japan, 70s)
Mitsuru Tamura No 1000, cedar (1974)
Yamaha FG252D, OM, (70s)
Morris W50 (70s)

Return to “Introduce yourself”