Hello from Houston!!

Fabrizio Conti

Hello from Houston!!

Post by Fabrizio Conti » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:00 am

I am very excited to begin using this forum. From what I have seen it seems like a great community. I am getting back into guitar after a couple years off. I played for around 2 years before taking my hiatus. I have taken lessons in the past but will be learning without the help from a teacher from her on out. When first starting to play guitar I played mostly jazz. I have a deep love for classical music and besides guitar ( I do not really play guitar I guess) I play trumpet and violin. I am excited to begin using this community in my guitar journey. Also, if you read this I hope you have a nice day.

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hello from Houston!!

Post by Erik Zurcher » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:45 am

Hello xdzc and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

ric2801

Post by ric2801 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:24 am

Welcome :)

J.W.C.

Post by J.W.C. » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:41 am

Welcome, Fabrizio.

Seter

Post by Seter » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:30 pm

Welcome from a fellow Houstonian!