Hi from South Germany

Luteagent

Hi from South Germany

Post by Luteagent » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:44 am

Hi, I am Andreas, the luteagent from Southgermany.
I just bought myself my first Renaissance lute, because I got in love with this instrument from Juan Estruch, made 1976.

I never played guitar or lute before, because I usually play Piano or Organ.

But I love the music of the Renaissance and the Baroque, esp, J.S. Bach, Dowland, Marin Marais and many others.
I will try to teach myself very easy e pieces from Bach, which I know from the Piano first to learn playing on the lute.
I don`t have any bigger aims than that, it`s just for fun.

Any Ideas about the quality of the instrument?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Luteagent on Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andreas

Erik Zurcher

Re: Hi from South Germany

Post by Erik Zurcher » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:39 am

Hello Andreas and welcome to Delcamp forum! Enjoy yourself and see you around!

To learn more about this forum and its rules, please have a look at our welcome page

- Once you have had 2 messages approved by the moderators, you will get access to levels 1 - 3 of the Delcamp score collection, and also be able to post your own scores and recordings.

- After posting 20 messages, please subscribe to the 020 group. It allows you to download the remaining levels of the Delcamp scores. To subscribe to the 020 group, select the relevant group on the User Groups page and then click on Submit. It may take a day or two to be approved.

- We advise members to add their location in their profile. To add your location, click on your Username (top right of the page, select User Control Panel, then on the "Profile" tab, and finally type your town and state, or even just your country, into the field next to "Location:"
Reedition Domingo Esteso by Conde Hermanos 2004; Kenny Hill, model Barcelona 2001
"While you try to master classical guitar, prepare for a slave's life: the guitar will forever be your master and you its slave".

Rick Hutt

Post by Rick Hutt » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:28 pm

Gorgeous instrument! Here's to many years of enjoyment with it. And welcome to the forum
2010 Pimentel & Sons Concert Grand
2018 Ramirez Guitarra del Tiempo
1970 Taurus (Barcelona)
2009 Ramundo flamenco blanca
1962 Martin 0-16
2000 Martin 000-18
1963 Epiphone 12 Str

FHC

Post by FHC » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:10 pm

Welcome Andreas.

Return to “Introduce yourself”