Francis Cutting, Packington's Pound

Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
Forum rules
Respect Copyrights : Any messages offering illegal material or links to sites that provide unauthorized, copyrighted material will be removed by the moderators.
annabraga

Re: Francis Cutting, Packington's Pound

Post by annabraga » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:26 am

KIndly, the Nomen Est Omen group from Romania shared with me.

IsiKarhu

Post by IsiKarhu » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:03 pm

I was listening to Julian Bream's performance of Packington's Pound and searched the web for information about this piece. I just ran across this discussion on Packington's Pound and then registered with Classical Guitar. This post, I hope, is my required introduction following registration. I look forward to tapping the knowledge base found here. Thank you.

George Crocket

Post by George Crocket » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:49 am

Hi IsiKarhu. Welcome to the forum. We do ask new members to post their introduction here. There are some ideas to help in this post. See you around.
George
2010 Stephen Eden spruce/cocobolo classical guitar
2012 Stephen Eden cedar/IRW classical guitar

IsiKarhu

Post by IsiKarhu » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:15 pm

I just joined Classical Guitar and was searching for information on Packington's Pound. I saw a reference to PDFs posted in the scores section but I don't see a link to a scores section. What have I missed?

tnn

Post by tnn » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:57 pm

IsiKarhu wrote:I just joined Classical Guitar and was searching for information on Packington's Pound. I saw a reference to PDFs posted in the scores section but I don't see a link to a scores section. What have I missed?
If you click the "Classical Guitar" link above, you'll see a page with several sections. Toward the bottom is the "Scores for classical guitar - D01, D02, D03" section. It instructs that you must subscribe to the 002 usergroup to have access to those scores. Click the"002 Usergroup" link in that section and then click the radio button for the 002 usergroup and request to subscribe to it. A moderator will review your request. Within a few days you should find that you have access to the scores in that section. Packington's Pound is in the D03 set.

Rob

IsiKarhu

Post by IsiKarhu » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:04 am

This goes back to July 2012. Where in the scores did harryf post the pdf files of Packington's Pound?

Marko Räsänen

Post by Marko Räsänen » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:02 am

Alhambra 4P spruce
Almansa 457 cedar
Cordoba C12 spruce

guitarguld

Post by guitarguld » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:08 pm

Thank you very much for your inquieries. For years I did know only the short version which you find in various school books.

Return to “Search for classical guitar sheet music”