Tárrega, Francisco - Lágrima - D05

Audio and video recordings of the works of Francisco Tárrega.
Forum rules
III Our MP3, OGG, WMV, MOV, Authors' rights

Title format: Tárrega, Francisco - Title - tags (if known)
e.g. Tárrega, Francisco - Lágrima - D05 Video
For more details see instructions here.
File access restricted to members who have made at least 2 posts.
christopher berger

Tárrega, Francisco - Lágrima - D05

Post by christopher berger » Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:22 am

Hi, everyone,
Here is my version of Lágrima. It seems to be very poular! That is with good reason, it's a lovely piece. Thanks for listening!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by christopher berger on Tue May 02, 2006 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

hav

Post by hav » Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:44 am

Hey christopher :okok: nice one! and I think you have just the right tempo (though maybe the pauses are a bit long-ish) - nice expression!

ALSO - thanks for joining us in the OWMP efforts - yes - we picked pieces that 1) were in the various delcamp grade levels and 2) seemed popular among players -- this is an ongoing experiment to see how different folks play the same couple of pieces. Your's is a good addition to OWMP - thanks again!

owl

Post by owl » Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:06 am

Hello Christopher... well you beat me to it :oops:
I was going to call this one the Jubilee post as it is the 25th version of Lagrima posted in OWMP.
Congratulations on being a 'silver' poster.

Your tone is lovely and you play this well :okok:
I really enjoyed listening :casque:
Just a small critique... I know this is a difficult one to play without string noise but it is worth working on :wink:
:merci: for sharing

Joy in the music
Owl
Never, ever give up!... I leave my songprint on your heart.

christopher berger

Post by christopher berger » Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:27 pm

Thanks for listening and for your comments! I think know how to correct long pauses, but eliminating those squeaks is a real challenge. Thanks for the forum, once again!

Return to “Our recordings of Francisco Tárrega”