D01 Classical guitar lesson 01

Archive of on-line classical guitar lessons from previous years.
Forum rules
The classical guitar lessons are free. They are aimed at the isolated amateur who does not have access to a teacher. To join the class, apply for registration into the students group.

PDF, MP3, Vidéos, Lessons : Level D01 - Level D02 - Level D03 - Level D04 - Level D05 - Level D06 - Level D07 - Level D08 - Level D09 - Level D10 - Level D11 - Level D12.
John Montes

Re: D01 Classical guitar lesson 01

Post by John Montes » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:05 pm

Chandramouli Godhandaraman wrote:Thanks John and Colin,

I will complete the lessons conditions, for the next term (from Sept 2015) and start. Thank you for your direction. Looking forward to the next term.

Regards,
Chandramouli
Glad to help whenever possible and we appreciate your interest in the lessons and look forward to working together in the next session.
2018 Salvador Castillo Concert Classical
2001 Vicente Carrillo 1a Rio
1998 German Rubio Vazquez Estudio
2015 Cordoba Solista
La Bella & D'Addario Strings

Peera Tienthong

Post by Peera Tienthong » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:53 am

Hi,everyone
This is my first time posting the videos.I used my iPad as a sound recording devices,so the clips turned out they aren't loud as they are,and I'm sorry for the background noises.When you are watching these clips,feel free to turn the volume to maximum.Please comment me if I have anything to be fixed,and I will improve next time.

Cordes A Vide-part 1
Video removed by moderator
Cordes A Vide-part 2
Old Mc Donald
Au Clair De La Lune
Much appreciated
P

JamesMessick

Post by JamesMessick » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:16 pm

Mynameisp wrote:Hi,everyone
This is my first time posting the videos.I used my iPad as a sound recording devices,so the clips turned out they aren't loud as they are,and I'm sorry for the background noises.When you are watching these clips,feel free to turn the volume to maximum.Please comment me if I have anything to be fixed,and I will improve next time.
P
P, it sounds great. I did notice that the angle of the guitar neck is a little low, and thus the wrist of your right hand seems to be bent a bit awkwardly. I would suggest you consider changing the way you hold the guitar a little bit.

Peera Tienthong

Post by Peera Tienthong » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:31 am

Thank you very much,JamesMessick

Marko Räsänen

Post by Marko Räsänen » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:05 am

P,

I had to remove your videos, as you're not registered as a student. Please see this topic for the requirements and conditions for the lessons. The lessons are currently in summer break, so I suggest that you wait a month and register then when the new session has begun.

Best Regards,

Marko
Alhambra 4P spruce
Almansa 457 cedar
Cordoba C12 spruce

Peera Tienthong

Post by Peera Tienthong » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:50 pm

Marko Räsänen wrote:
I had to remove your videos, as you're not registered as a student. Please see this topic for the requirements and conditions for the lessons. The lessons are currently in summer break, so I suggest that you wait a month and register then when the new session has begun.
Do you mean that during summer break,I could still study the lessons but can't post the videos ?

And if you don't mind,please explain more about the new session. :merci:

Marko Räsänen

Post by Marko Räsänen » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:23 pm

Mynameisp wrote:Do you mean that during summer break,I could still study the lessons but can't post the videos ?
You cannot post the videos without registering as a student. The summer break doesn't make a difference. But in order to register you need to fulfill the conditions, mainly ask to change your forum account name into your real name (first and last name), at "Your messages to site administrator" section of the forum, and you also need to publicize the lesson in some way or another, and finally ask to be registered by posting into topic I linked in my previous post.

Your registration will last only until the next session begins, which typically happens during the first half of September, and then you will need to publicize the lessons again in order to register.

But you can study the lessons, and post questions and comments into the lesson topics without registering as a student. You just cannot post the videos. Therefore I'd suggest that you study the lessons without posting videos, and when the next session begins register yourself as a student, and study the lessons with other students who will start at that time.

If you already haven't done so, I also suggest that you read the FAQ for the lessons, and then ask any questions that you still may have about how the lessons work.
Alhambra 4P spruce
Almansa 457 cedar
Cordoba C12 spruce

Peera Tienthong

Post by Peera Tienthong » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:13 am

I understand clearly now . Thank you very much!

Return to “Classical guitar lessons archive”